Friday, June 10, 2011

Wednesday, June 8/2011

The sun is shining again today and Beef and I did our usual 3 mile walk.  It was hot today for walking and it is a good thing that we now carry water with us.
Once back from the walk, it was time to grab a shower then head into Spiritwood for some last minute shopping before John and I head to Langham for Scott and Jill's wedding party this weekend.  Beef needed to go in so I tagged along.  This saves us a lot of time tomorrow with us not having to stop for anything.
While in town, I picked up four tomato plants to replace the ones that were frozen last week as well as some herbs that I can hopefully dry and take down South with me in October.  I planted them in the garden today and will re-seed the cucumbers tomorrow.
I somehow tweaked by back and now am plagued with nasty little spasms.  Hopefully, drugs and a good nights sleep will relieve the pain.  Who wants a sore back for the weekend!!
The Boston Bruins won the fourth game of the Stanley Cup Finals tonight so now the score is tied at two games a piece.  Hopefully, Vancouver will pull up their socks for the next game.
I had better head to bed soon as there is a lot of stuff that still needs to be done before we leave here tomorrow.  I really do need my beauty rest!!

No comments:

Post a Comment