Thursday, June 2, 2011

Wednesday, June 1/2011

It is the first of June and it is going to be a lovely day.  The sun is shining and I looked at the garden to see that the watering it got the other day has encouraged it right along.  I am sure I will be eating fresh vegetables in no time!!
It is garbage day today and I snuck one of the bags of grass clipping into the can so I will see if they actually take it this week or if they leave it behind again this week.  They apparently do not pick up grass clipping!!
Yeah! One bag of grass clipping are gone!!  Fooled you Mr. Garbage Man!!  OK, so, maybe I am getting "small town" crazy and now my goal is to fool the garbage man.  I really need to get out more!!
I headed to the carwash today to see for myself if it actually works and it did so now I can take the sami to the laundromat and not worry about getting my clean clothes dirty from the filthy truck.  I stopped at the gas station before I went and ended  up forgetting to put the gas cap back on.  Of course by the time I got back to look for it, it had been run over and was no longer in one piece.  Great!!
I stopped by the garage to see if they could put the front tire back on the bead as it continues to leak and that is just not good.  They told me to bring it back this afternoon and they would do it for me.  That works for me.  I can leave it at the garage while I do laundry.
With the laundry done, I headed over to pick up the truck and they were just finishing the job.  The tire needed a new valve stem as well as the cleaning around the bead.  Now the tire is as good as new.
Beef and Dave were visiting by the time I returned from the laundry so I had a little chat with them before Dave had to get back home.  Beef stayed for a beer then helped me move the picnic table so that I could finish the little bit of grass cutting.  Then, it was time for another beer before Beef had to get home and get supper ready for Charley.
I wanted to get our supper started and make the bed before the hockey game started.  It is going to be so nice getting into clean, sweet smelling sheets tonight.  I am bound to have a good night's sleep.  When I went to put the bed spread on, I could not find it and realized that I just may have left it at the laundromat.  YIKES!!  It may not be there anymore and if that is the case I will so thoroughly pissed off at myself I just my come home and throttle John!!  Luckily for him, it was still in he dryer where I had left it.  God, I would forget my head if it wasn't attached today!!  First the gas cap and now the bed spread.
The first game of the Stanley Cup Final came on at 6p.m.  Although I cheered for Boston all through the series I must cheer for Canada in this final round.  It just would not be right not too and although I would love to see Boston with the cup, I would love to see it come to Canada more.  Go Canucks Go!!
My legs were tired after the game as I swear, I travelled the length of that ice way too many times helping the Cunucks to a first game victory!!
It was time for bed and those wonderful smelling sheets.

No comments:

Post a Comment