Monday, June 20, 2011

Tuesday, June 14/2011

Another sunny day is here to greet me when I awoke although there are a few rather suspicious looking clouds in the area.  Perhaps there is some rain in store for us again.  No matter,  Joyce's garden could use some more.  I hope my garden in Leoville got some this past weekend.
We will be heading into Saskatoon today.  John has his doctor's appointment today and I have a lot of shopping to do.  There is no rest for the wicked!!
We parked right at the doctor's office with this bus (took up a good portion of the parking lot) and John was in and out in no time.
Casey met us over at the office then I drove him home and met John by the lake - our usual parking spot when we come into the city.
Chris and Kellen stopped by with the blankets I had lent them this past weekend and they are still undecided if they are parking at the lake or on our lot for the rally this coming weekend.  I guess we will see what happens closer to the weekend.
Both our boys came for a quick visit tonight and as usual, it is always good to see them.  The dogs ran around outside like silly fools and Jace and Casey took them for a walk.  Three dogs is a lot to handle!!
It was soon time for them to leave and we headed to bed soon after that as tomorrow is an early day with the front windshield being replaced at Speedy Auto Glass.

No comments:

Post a Comment