Thursday, November 13, 2014

Wednesday, November 12/2014

It is cloudy this morning and a bit chilly although I can see blue skies out the window so it might just prove to be a nice day today.  Time will tell!
Well, it never did warm up today so I stayed inside where the heater was and watched TV.  I watched my first Christmas movie of the year.  It was awesome and I did not have any hecklers or Bah Hum Buggers in the crowd either.  It was just Hogan and I and he was buried under his blanket!!
Kay got home early and was chilled to the bone.  Sounds like it was cold and ugly all day where she was working and it took her the rest of the evening to shake off the chill.
John cooked ribs on the bbq despite the cold and they were delicious .... as usual!!   He even took some over to Carol who was bartending tonight.
Kay was in bed early again tonight and I watched a bit more TV then,  headed to bed as well.  Being that it is supposed to get pretty chilly overnight, I opened the cupboard door under the sink and John started the hot water heater "just in case"!!  Man, it really is time to get the hell out of here if we have to start worrying about frozen water lines!!  The weather is supposed to be pretty shitty for the next week so that sucks.  Hopefully Kay is done working this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment