Monday, November 3, 2014

Friday, October 31/2014

Happy Halloween Everyone!!
There was a heavy fog hanging on the ground again this morning and hopefully by 10:00 o'clock it will have burnt off like it did yesterday.   Yesterday turned out to be a very nice day so hopefully today turns out much the same.
Marilyn and I headed back into Fernie today.  She has a chiropractic appointment for her back and I have decided that I would like a Himalayan Salt Crystal lamp.  Marilyn has one and it gives off such a soft pure light that I think one would look awesome on the coffee table in Arizona.
Lorne and Marilyn are headed to Whitefish, Montana tonight for the weekend so John and I are "home alone" tonight. I already have supper planned and John will be cooking!!
Lorne arrived home early today and we were able to have a few refreshments before they headed out.  John and I then watched the football game while I did the last of the laundry. We then ate supper and headed back into the camper.
Tomorrow, we are crossing the border and hopefully get to spend a few hours with Lorne and Marilyn and Wayne and Teressa tomorrow night. Should be another fun filled evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment