Saturday, November 8, 2014

Friday, November 7/2014

I was up early and actually saw Kay head off to work. Man, I hate that she has to drive so far but she is so darn used to it that it hardly seems to faze her.
It was windy when I first got up but that seems to have died down now so maybe we will have another nice day. The sun will not come over the mountain for a few hours yet but I can see it shining on the mountains on the other side of the valley.
We really have nothing planned for today other than relax and get ready to watch football. I think there are two CFL games on tonight so John is going to take one of our receivers into the RV and set it up so that we can watch the games in Kay's trailer.
He also has to check out Kay's fireplace as it quit working a few days ago. He will hopefully do his magic and get it working again. I have always enjoyed a fireplace and Kay's sits directly under the TV so when you are watching TV, you are also watching the fireplace.
I am not sure what I will be making for supper but that is something that I may have to think about soon as every thing is frozen so will need time to defrost.
In the meantime, I am going to catch up on this blog and then read some more of my book.
I spent the afternoon sitting in the sunshine and there were a few times that I had to actually take refuge in the shade as I was getting too hot!! LOL....Oh Kimmy you are so going to hate me for that!!
John got the satellite set up and we started watching the football games. I started cooking supper (John did the chops on the bbq) and we waited for Kay to get home from work. She arrived around 7:00 o'clock again tonight. She has to work again in the morning so it is off to bed early for her again tonight.
I cooked enough supper so that she will have leftovers to take for her lunch. She shares them with some of the guys she works with and makes them jealous over them!!
Mitch is supposed to be coming for a visit tomorrow so that should be fun.We have not seen him in a long time!! Oh God!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment