Sunday, November 25, 2012

Friday, November 23/2012

The sun is shining today and it is going to be another great day.  I hobbled outside to let Hogan into the open acres this morning and although my ankle still hurts like a bugger, it does feel a bit better.  I think if I baby it over the weekend, it should be a whole lot better by Monday.
I spent the entire day just chillin and keeping my ankle elevated.  I have watched two movies and several episodes of various TV shows.  My ass hurts from all the sitting!!
John climbed up onto the trailer and got me the crutches we have stored in one of the pods for the "just in case" scenario so that will sure help if I do not have to put any weight on my ankle at all.  He also did some more work on the floor in the trailer while I was recuperating.
The Vanier Cup was on TV tonight so that took up about three hours of TV viewing tonight and I managed to hobble around the kitchen enough to make spaghetti and meatballs for supper.  After that, It was back into the bed with my foot elevated.   Looking forward to tomorrow....I am sure my ankle will be feeling even better.


No comments:

Post a Comment