Saturday, November 5, 2016

Thursday, November 3/2016

Today's travels took us to Pocatello, Idaho and the Blackrock Canyon OHV trail system.  John wanted to check out this site and perhaps do some quadding here in Idaho.  The campsite itself was pretty sweet and since it was only Thursday, no one was here!!  Bonus!!
We settled in and since the sun had gone down, it was a bit chilly out so it was time to sit in the trailer and get my ass kicked once again in Yahtzee!!  No problem there.....  John managed to get 11 yahtzees tonight and I ask myself, why I even bother to play!!
Supper was some of Ronnies's beef au jus.  I added some beef broth and used some of his "black gold" gravy and created an incredible meal.  Hot beef sandwiches at its best!!  Man, I love that stuff!!  It was Ronnie's best black gold yet so I will have to tell him that!!

Headed out

I-15 south


Our spot for a few days

No comments:

Post a Comment