Saturday, November 26, 2016

Thursday, November 24/2016

It is the USA Thanksgiving Day today so greeting go out to all our American friends.  Hope you enjoy your turkey and are surrounded by lots of family and friends.
Today, there are three football games to watch.  Apparently is is quite a big deal down here with Thanksgiving and all.
The football pool is still in full swing and by the end of today's games, I was leading so I am hoping that Sunday is a good day for my pics and I will be able to pocket a whopping $20.00!!  Woo Hoo!!
I will keep my fingers and maybe my toes crossed too!!
For the most part, it was a quiet day although there were several quads and side by sides zipping up and down the road.
The cats spent the day inside lounging on the couch and then headed outside for their evening adventures.
John got the bbq started and then started the campfire in a can so that we could sit around it while supper cooked.  It is rib night tonight and I did up some of my special potatoes with carrots, onion and celery up to go with them.   Mmmmm......things are going to be delicious again tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment