Thursday, March 10, 2011

Wednesday, March 9/2011

Awake at 7am and not really ready to get out of bed but, I can hear the dogs are restless and I know they need to go out.  It looks like it is going to be a fantastic day.  The sun is not up yet but there are no clouds in the sky and there is no wind!!  Yea!!!
I am feeling a bit ragged around the edges today - the old gray mare, she ain't what she used to be!!  Once the dogs were back inside and settled, I decided to get some more shut eye.  When I woke up, the sun was shining through the big windows and it was absolutely beautiful out.  It is supposed to get into the high 70s today and it looks like it could very easily hit 80!!  Grab the sun screen and get out there!!
While John was working on the jeep,  I tried to sit in the sun and do some reading but it was just too darn hot!!  Gosh a person could get heat stroke!!  Still feeling tired from last night's activities, I laid down and had an afternoon nap.  I was supposed to start getting the trailer ready for the kids as they will be here tomorrow but,  opted for the nap instead.
Once I was awake and John had finished working on the jeep, we wandered over to Charlotte and Keith's campsite and chatted with them till the sun went down.  They have succeeded in stealing my hummingbirds away from me - the dogs!!  Then, it was time for supper and a very early evening.  Gosh, we watched Survivor in bed - now how bad is that!!  The Kids are here tomorrow!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment