Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Wednesday, December 15/2010

Woke up this morning to cloudy weather. What is with that!! It was a bit chilly in the bus so on went the generator and the heaters. Still have the inverter issue so I quickly checked emails and facebook, then caught this blog up to date and will turn off the generator when I am done. Already John is yelling from the bedroom about having the generator on!! God, did he forget we have no inverter power?? Geez, the things I have to put up with!! Maybe I should go back there and help him get back to sleep - like with the pillow over his face!!
Ben needed to go into town today so I hitched a ride with him and picked up John's packages from UPS and stopped at the grocery store. It was good to replenish a few supplies. I will have to go back in before Xmas for the turkey and all the "fixins" a day or so before Xmas.
John was busy most of the day trying to figure out the inverter issue and has been unable to figure it out. We may need a new one and considering that this one is 15 years old - well I guess it doesn't owe us anything. Oh Santa, please bring us a new inverter for Christmas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment