Sunday, December 19, 2010

Sunday, December 19/2010





It looks like it is going to be another pretty nice day. There are a few clouds in the sky and the sun looks like it may want to hide but, it already is warm so I won't complain. Grace has come for a visit and her and Hogan are running around like a couple of idiots.
Sometime today, I need to go gather some wood as our pile has taken a bit of a kicking the last couple of days. Oh well, that will keep me out of trouble for a while today.
I walked up the hill this morning , coffee cup in hand and had a visit with Ben. He hadn't quite finished putting his camp back together since the move so together we spent and hour or two getting things the way he wanted them. John ( hiking buddy) stopped by for a short visit while I was at Ben's camp and between the three of us, got the tarp up. Once John left, Ben continues tweeking the tarp and I built a fireplace. Now Ben could have a fire and not worry about ashes flying all over the camp - it now had containment. We went through his containers and put everything away in its proper place. By the time I left, the camp looked neat and tidy and I think Ben was relieved that the job was done. Now it could rain and there would be a degree of dryness in the camp. Hopefully this has taken some of the stress off Ben's shoulders.
Later, Ben decided to head into town to do some laundry, so I grabbed a few bags and tagged along. It is so nice to have clean clothes, and although I have more yet to do, the main stuff is done. It was a good, productive day. Bill and Dena showed up from Wickenburg and we had a great visit that evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment