Thursday, December 2, 2010

Thursday, December 2/2010




















We woke up this morning to loads of sunshine streaming into the bus. The temperature today is to get to 73F so that will be lovely. I should probably take advantage of it and work on my tan - again. Once again, I feel I need to remind all you folks back home not to forget your mitts and toques when you head outdoors!!
It was a lovely day today and yes, I did sit out in the sunshine. I definitely will not have a vitamin D deficiency this year either!! The scenery here really is quite pretty. It will be nice to return to this area once the jeep is running properly so that we can explore the hills.
I noticed today that Hogan was limping so it sure didn't take any time at all for his paws to feel the effects of the stones in this campsite. Good thing we are heading out of here tomorrow. He will not have to worry about his paws in Wickenburg as there is way more sand than there is rocks. He will be able to run around like a silly bugger - trying to catch the doves!!

No comments:

Post a Comment