Sunday, December 5, 2010

Sunday, December 5/2010

Hogan and I were awake before the sun crested the hill this morning. Needless to say, it was a bit chilly out. Once the sun came over the hill, there was a noticeable increase in temperature and I believe that the day is going to be beautiful. According to the forecast, it is to get to 77F today and remain in the mid to upper 70s for the next few days!! Yea!!
Today, being Sunday, I hope the dude in the camping spot we want goes home. GO HOME!! I have sent the "go home" mojo to him so, I hope it works!!
I spent the day in the sunshine (sorry all you folks back home) reading and getting my vitamin D. It was a very quiet day. I hung the hummingbird feeder up and just as I was going to hang it on the pole a hummingbird came and started feeding from it!! I was still holding the darn thing!! Imagine my sheer delight at getting a real close up view of this little creature. It was gorgeous and certainly the highlight of the day.
Weird camping man is still in my campsite!!

No comments:

Post a Comment