Sunday, December 5, 2010

Saturday, December 4/2010

Another sun shiny day and after a stop at Safeway for a few groceries, I headed to Alco to pick up a hummingbird feeder because "someone" (not mentioning any names - John) threw out my last one. Also, picked up a red poinsettia so I can start getting the bus looking a bit more like Christmas.
Back at the campsite, the dude is still there!! GET OUT I say!! He must be sleeping in his truck and hopefully it is only for the weekend. If not, I may have to sic the dog on him!!
I had forgotten how beautiful the sunsets were down here and tonight I was blessed with a lovely one. I look forward to each and every one that will be shown to me as my time here continues.
Hogan is in heaven, running around like a crazy dog. I wonder if he remembers this place. At least it is "paw" friendly and he has stopped limping.

No comments:

Post a Comment