Thursday, December 23, 2010

Monday, December 20/2010

We had intermittent showers today so I am very glad that we got Ben's tarp up yesterday. It remained cloudy all day but thankfully it again was warm.
Ben and I went back into town today as he had a bit more laundry to do and had to resock his groceries. Knowing that I still had a bit more laundry to do, off we went. He dropped me off at the laundromat and he went and did his running. It worked out well. By the time I was done my chores, he was done his and we headed back to camp.
I am so pleased that I had all the laundry done before Christmas and can just relax and visit with Larry and Ariane when they get here.
We really need to go collect some wood - maybe tomorrow.
John was once again busy with the jeep. The carb kit came in a couple of days ago and he discovered that he needed an adapter to fit it properly so ordered that. It should be here soon.
Maybe sometime in the next few years he will get that thing running!! Sure is a good looking lawn ornament!!

No comments:

Post a Comment