Thursday, December 10, 2009

Tuesday, December 8/09

It rained all day yesterday and there was some significant wind gusts as well, so much so that John decided to store the satellite dish when we went to bed. Today I awake to sunshine. I checked the emails and when John got up we took our coffee outside into the sunshine. John was in his shorts, I was still in my pyjamas!! Oh yea, you people back at home are in your snowsuits!!!
What a bag I am!! Once the coffee was done and we got into gear, we headed into Wickenburg for some groceries and to find a garage to take a look at the truck. That being done and the parts ordered, we checked out the nearest UPS store. We found a cute little bar on the way back to the bus so of course had to check it out. I met an old prospector and have now decided that perhaps I should learn how to pan for gold!! Once back at the bus, it was time for supper and bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment