Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Sunday, December 20/09

Last night's light display was awesome. The Xmas lights on the poky tree were great although it could stand a few more strings but, I am wondering if I really need to brave all those sharp spikes again. I'll think about that one!! The solar lights were great as well and the campfire was even better. We had a few folks driving by and I am sure they were a little surprised to see our Christmas display.
Hogan and I off again for our walk. We stopped and spoke to the "neighbors" just down the trail and they appreciated our lights - so that was nice to hear. They were from Wisconsin and have been coming here for about 10 years now.
Quiet day today, have to get ready for the Survivor finale - what an exciting life we lead!! Also it is Sunday Football. Will get back to solving my murder mystery!!

No comments:

Post a Comment