Sunday, December 13, 2009

Saturday, December 12/09

Today, woke up to a bit of cloud but, I looked at the weather back home is Saskatoon and it is -32C so am more than grateful for the cloudy weather here. Did some research for the blog and waited for John to get ready to go into town. Must stop at the garage to say go ahead and fix whatever needs to be fixed.
That being done, I had a list of shops we needed to hit and some Xmas shopping that needed to be done. There are so many neat shops here. I think even John enjoyed himself!! Once we were done. We did a little bar hopping and found this fantastic restaurant where they made the most delicious prime rib. Our final stop was the little bar we had discovered earlier in the week and wouldn't you know it - it was karaoke night. Wow - most of these people can't really sing but I admire their tenacity and their courage to get up and perform. I had a great time sitting and listening and NO, I did not get up and sing!! It was a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment