Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Tuesday, December 22/09

Laundry day today - Yeah!! Must fortify with coffee and get my arse into gear. Sorted clothes and about 10 loads should do the trick. Hogan is ready so, with my coffee and the current murder mystery in hand, off we go. I might as well be solving a murder while I am doing laundry!! All went smoothly and I was home about 2 1/2 hours later with bags of clean clothes and someone I can give all my read novels to. The lady that works at the Wash Tub here in Wickenburg is an avid reader so will gladly take the books off my hands!! Now John will be real pleased that I have reduced the overall weight of the motorhome!! Once back at the bus and the laundry put away the Yahtzee came out and I managed to win one game out of the three we played. Switched to Spite and Malice and lost that one too. Had a quick supper and John actually watched a girly Christmas movie with me!! Ended the evening watching the movie Defiance. A true story of survival of a group of Jewish people in the forest during WWII trying to evade the Germans. It was a great story and I would recommend it to anyone who likes action movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment