Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Tuesday, December 29/09

Another cloudy day today - there always seems to be wind. No rain yesterday so maybe today is the day --- it could happen!! Hogan is anxious to get outside. There is a little chipmunk out there that has been bugging him so I guess I should let him out so that he can have a little fun!!
Lots of traffic along the trail today - both quads and vehicles. Maybe Hogan and I will go for one of our infamous walks today.
John and Hogan went for the walk today, I stayed here and did some cleaning!! Yeah!! It was time to do the dusting and haul out the vacuum. At least there is only 40 feet to worry about!!
Took time out of my busy schedule to do some reading and actually started on organizing my recipe file. It is quite a mess!!
Canadians are playing hockey tonight so I must save some energy if I am going to be helping them skate up and down the ice and score a few goals!!
Another quiet day spent - I really could get used to this!!

No comments:

Post a Comment