Thursday, December 10, 2009

Thursday, December 10/09

I woke up this morning to SNOW on the ground. Imagine my surprise. At first I thought it was frost but on closer inspection, it was definitely snow. Just a skiff and will be gone as soon as the sun gets a bit brighter. I took a picture so I hope it shows up. It will be gone by the time John gets out of bed!! I looked up the temp for this area and it told me that it was 31F this AM so I guess that is low enough for snow. I'm thinking that the cacti around here will not appreciate this weather.
The truck was done so picked it up at the "fix it" shop and brought the little thing home. It was in great need of a vacuuming and a dusting so quickly did that and then went on a short excursion down the trail we are camped on. The landscape just around the corner reveled even more Saguaro Cactus - all standing like sentinels guarding the hills and surrounding area.
Back at camp, it was time to plan tomorrow's trail ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment