Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Saturday, December 19/09

Woke up this morning to the Christmas tree lying horizontal across the dash of the bus. Pretty sad site if I do say so myself. Must get some caffeine into the system and then tackle this situation. First things first though - had to read a few chapters in my latest novel!! And you people think I'm down here relaxing when in reality I am solving a very complex murder!!
Time to concentrate on the tree and in no time at all it was standing perpendicular and decorated. Thank heavens for tree skirts because no one can see the was it is being held up and I'm sure that God's Hand is involved!! It looks nice and looks much better on the dash as opposed to the kitchen table.
The sun is shining brightly so it is time to add a little more tanning to the schedule but first Hogan and I have to go for our little walk and by the time we get back John should be ready to sit and tan with us.
I can't wait till the sun goes down and we get to see the solar lights all lit from all the sunshine they have been storing. It will be lovely. Might even have a fire tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment