Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Monday December 21/09

Today is the first day of winter in case you folks back in the snow drifts forgot!! At least the cold snap is over and now the days are getting longer. Not to make you feel to bad, it is supposed to rain a bit today. I really should go do laundry one of these days before Christmas.
Went into town (no laundry with me), stopped at the dept store and picked up a Christmas wreath for the outside of the bus. I really need more decorations and I can already here John asking me where we are going to store it!! Maybe he won't notice it and will think I brought it with me!! I seriously considered getting more LED light strings for the poky tree but didn't feel like fighting with the spikes so, I SAVED John some money!! I stopped and picked up a few groceries and of course the dog needed food as well. Saw 24 beer (Coors light bottles) advertised for $13.99 so felt compelled to buy it too, quickly paid for it and wanted to rush out of the store screaming "start the truck, start the truck"!! I am sure that John and I are going to feel as guilty as hell drinking it!! All in all, another quiet day.

No comments:

Post a Comment