Thursday, December 8, 2011

Wednesday, December 7/2011

Another AZ Sunset



The sun is shining this morning and it looks like it is shaping up to be another lovely day.  The new computer is supposed to arrive today  so I will have to make another trip into town.  It is a very good thing that it will arrive today as this crazy thing has shut itself off at least twenty times while I have been trying to do this post and I am thinking that the fire pit is looking pretty good as this one's final resting place!!  God Rest Its Soul!!
John started working on the compartment where the new batteries are to go today so needless to say was pretty tired after that !!! (tongue in cheek)  He required a few beer after that and we sat around the "campfire in a can" in the trailer while he cooked a baked potato over it.  Although I was quite convinced that it would burn to a crisp, it actually tuned out quite well!!
Keith and Charlotte went into town with their 50 gallon water barrel to get water so we will pump what is left of it into our tank tomorrow and then we should both be full and not have to worry about water over the festive season.  I have started my "things to get" list for Christmas supper so that I don't forget anything.  So far there will be five of us for supper and two dogs so I must remember to get them their Christmas bones too.  I have ordered a new "trash" can from the hardware store and it is to be here on Friday.
There was no sign of Mr. Coyote tonight so hopefully he has decided that John's "little friend" was scary enough to stay away from!!

No comments:

Post a Comment