Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Tuesday, December 13/2011

It rained off and on throughout the night and this morning, it is still raining.  The fog remains although not nearly as thick as it was yesterday.  It is a good thing that the temperature is reasonable as it would be so much worse if  it decided to hover around freezing!!  I shall be thankful for the dampness and not the cold!!
Mr Woodpecker was here briefly this morning but did not stay long.  The little finches have not made an appearance and I suspect that they are huddled somewhere out of this rain awaiting for the sun to return - perhaps tomorrow!!  It looks like this will be another "stay in the bus" day and since I am into a real good novel, I am totally ok with that!!  Hogan will hang out on the dash making sure that all is well with the world outside the big windows then will rest in front of the heater - he loves the heat!!
As predicted, it rained the whole day and it is bringing back memories of the first year we stayed here and it rained for a whole week!!  The washes were really running then and it was fascinating to watch.
It is a good thing that we have internet and TV for days like this.  We played six games of yahtzee and I won't bother you as to the results!!  I will keep playing because I have an indomitable spirit - I could win - it could happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment