Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Monday, December 19/2011

Hogan and I are up before the sun today. With all this rain and damp weather we have been experiencing lately, I must say that my wrists and shoulders are aching big time and I so hope I see the sun today.  I am not holding my breath as there seems to be a lot of cloud coverage again today.
We have not seem Trueman for several days so I think we may have to take a trip out to the mine to check on him.  I know he has not felt all that great since his surgery and is having issues with some of the medications he is supposed to be taking.  Who wants to take pills that make you feel "funny" or nauseated?  This aging process sucks sometimes.  Or, perhaps we have not seen him because the weather has been anything but pleasant and he too is relaxing and waiting for the sunshine.
Being such a lousy day, I decided to do a bit of laundry so scooted into town to do that.  I saw Charlotte while I was there (they left early this morning) and we have both decided that we will be home for "happy hour" and we both deserve to have a drink and relax!!
John built a fire and we sat around it for a few hours chatting and enjoying the company.

No comments:

Post a Comment