Monday, December 19, 2011

Sunday, December 18/2011

It rained off and on throughout the night and, this morning it still looks rather threatening.  I am sure that the rain that has been plaguing us for several days now is not done with us yet.
I filled the bird feeder between showers as they were all sitting in the trees looking through the window at me!!
As it turned out, it rained off and on all day and we spent the day relaxing. I even won a game of Yahtzee today!!  That is four games now since leaving Canada!!  Woo Hoo!!
John did a beer can chicken for supper tonight and it was awesome.  The oriental salad that accompanied it was also good.
It was three hours of Survivor - the finale tonight so that took up most of our evening.  Go Sophie!!
Tomorrow, I will have to look up the Trash Can turkey procedure and get familiar with it as it is only a few more days before we do that.
I touch base with some of the folks at home and all seems well there.  Everyone is busy with the coming Xmas season.

No comments:

Post a Comment