Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Monday, December 5/2011

It is laundry day today and I must say that I am not really looking forward to it.  I have not done any since leaving Canada and am only considering it now because John is on his last pair of "panties"!!
The sun is up again this morning but I do note that the bird water is frozen solid.  It will be interesting to see if the birds find the feeder today.  I have seen several flying by but none have landed yet.
I am back from the laundromat and glad to be home.  It was busy there today.  I must return in a day or so as I did not take the linen with me so I have another trip to look forward to!!
When I got home, John was busy helping Keith hook up the permanent propane line to the heater we sold them.  As with all projects, this too came with challenges that eventually were overcome and now,  Keith and Charlotte have an 8000 Wave radiant heater permanently fixed to their wall inside their trailer providing glorious heat.   I can not imagine how they managed with out this simple comfort.  Life,  looks so much better when one is warm.
The sun shone for most of the afternoon and it was actually quite pleasant while Charlotte and I sat out while the guys were mucking with the heater but eventually it did cool down and it was time to think about supper anyway.  I had bought a frozen lasagna for us and popped it into the oven then we watched the Country Music Awards.  Bed followed as both John and I had had a busy day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment