Sunday, December 18, 2011

Saturday, December 17/2011

It is cloudy and windy today and looking like it just may rain.  I have a bit of running I need to do in town so I had better get into gear before I get rained on!!
I picked up some birdseed today as the little lovies are going through it like crazy.  Now that they have finally found it, there is a lot of activity around the feeder.  They are rather scrappy little creatures and there are often several little fights happening.  Flapping wings and tail feathers flying everywhere!!
I also picked up the briquettes and the lighter fluid for the "trash can" turkey as well.  I now have most of the stuff  I need and am looking forward to Christmas supper.
Being that the jeep only has the bikini top on it, John and I put the blue tarp over it as it was really starting to look like rain.  It was a good thing we did because it did start to rain - complete with thunder and lightning!!
It was steak and baked potato for supper (rain or shine) then off to bed to watch a Christmas movie on TV (well, I watched it - John sure didn't!!).

No comments:

Post a Comment