Sunday, July 17, 2011

Wednesday, July 6/2011

Someone should really cut the grass today.  As it has been raining off and on for the last few days, it seems to grow a few inches every day.  I have a personal war with the thistles these days.  They seem to think that it is totally okay to grow in my grass. This spring,  it was the dandelions that were causing me grief and now it is the thistles.  Well, we all know how the dandelions fared and you would think that the thistles would know better - stupid plants.
I got a call today from staffing asking if I would like to work for the next couple of days and quickly jumped at the chance to do so as I am getting a bit bored sitting doing nothing.   The daily rain is getting on my nerves so I might just as well go to work.
Since I was already scheduled to work the weekend, I got all my uniforms ironed and ready to go.  I truly am looking forward to tomorrow.
I think John is looking forward to me going as well!  As I have said before, sometimes 40 feet is just not enough room for the two of us!!

No comments:

Post a Comment