Thursday, July 21, 2011

Sunday, July 17/2011

John said the neighbor's party lasted most of the night but I must confess, I did not hear a thing!!  This morning I still feel lousy however we are supposed to be meeting the kids for a trail ride today.  They are to text us and let us know where and when to meet them.
We packed the truck and where ready to go when we got a text saying the kids were going on the dirt bikes for a short ride then coming heading back to camp as Casey and Tori needed to head back to Saskatoon today.  Case starts his new job on Monday.
It sounded like it was only going to be for a few hours then maybe the quads were going back out but they would let us know.
As it turned out, Casey and Tori did not go on the ride because we had not arrived!!  Instead, they spent the day on the boat and Case got a hell of a good sunburn.  He said he was mad that we didn't come over so that him and Tori could go on the ride but I read him the text I got and said that I got the impression that he had gone on the ride.  What a mix up!!  He told me that it had been Bailey who was texting and not him so no wonder everything got screwed up!!  Dumb Little Blond Girl!!  Lesson learned Caseman - do your own texting!!
Case and Tori stopped by on their way home to drop off all the stuff they had borrowed, stayed for about an hour then headed home.  They still had a two hour drive in front of them and they both looked tired.  I  asked them to text us when they got home and they did arrive safe and sound.  Now I can quit worrying.
John had started a fire after they left and we sat around it while supper cooked then,  it was off to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment