Sunday, July 17, 2011

Monday, July 4/2011

Well, the sun is shining as bright as it did yesterday morning.  It smells so fresh out this morning  after yesterday's rain.  The garden is smiling and the birds are singing,  Life is good.
I just got a text from Beef that he is ready for our walk so I had better get my arse into gear and head out.
Back from our walk (it is getting easier!!) and into the shower and then have a cup of coffee and relax for a bit.
I eventually took the laundry over to the laundromat and spent a few hours of "quiet" time over there.  Now the clothes are clean and I can now wait for the maid to come and clean the bus!!  Yea, like that is going to happen.
As it turned out, this was yet another quiet day for us.  Life is simple and quiet and relaxing.

No comments:

Post a Comment