Sunday, July 17, 2011

Sunday, July 10/2011

Working and raining off and on again today.  Life is good and I am glad that I now that this shift is over, I have a couple of days off before I work again.
I have talked to both the boys and it sounds like they are planning on coming up next weekend so we will get to party with them soon.  It is a good thing I had not booked any shifts while they are here.  We might even get out onto the trails too.
Off to bed.   Working four days in a row is plenty but I did promise the Director of Care at the nursing home that I would help out as much as I could this summer so that her regular staff could get their holidays.
It works out all the way around because I get to add all these hours to my five year total to maintain my RN registration.  The money is not bad either!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment