Sunday, July 17, 2011

Tuesday, July 5/2011

Oh my, it was a big day for us today,  We travelled into Spiritwood today to take all the beer cans into Sarcan and got $115.00 dollars back!!  Woo Hoo!!
Enough to buy some "free" gas, groceries, a new garden sprinkler and even some money left over!!  What more could a girl ask for!!
I stopped by The Treasure Chest (where Shirley works) and picked up some farm eggs - they are awesome!!  I asked Beef if he needed anything from town and he asked me to pick him up some eggs for him too.
John stopped at the car wash before we left Spiritwood and re-washed "Old Blue" because I did not do a good enough job yesterday!!  Hard to do when there is no scrub brush to use and I will be damned if I am going to scrub that truck by hand!!  Let me think about that ---- NOT!!
Back in Leoville, Beef's eggs delivered, we were just in time for happy hour!!
What a tiring day we have had!!  Time for a campfire, a bit of supper, some TV and then to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment