Thursday, July 21, 2011

Saturday, July 16/2011

As usual, I am up early.  It is supposed to be a beach day for the kids today.  John has no desire to go and sit on the beach so I gathered all the food and Hogan and I drove to the lake without him.  As it turned out, it was a lovely sunny day and as it progressed there were more and more sunburns showing up on the girls.  Jill, who is so terribly fair, took the cake with her beet red face, shoulder and chest!!  I think she will be hurting tomorrow.
Hogan and I spent most of the day with the kids but eventually I was starting to get tired so decided to head home.  The kids had decided to go for a ride to Island Lake.  Some of them wanted to fish as they only had the two days here at the lake.  Scott had arrived and was busy changing his tires on his quad so that he could join the ride.  I left before they headed out and was glad to get home.  I was tired and my nose is plugged and my throat is sore.  I managed to fall asleep in the chair despite the loud blaring music across the street from a party that I am sure will last most of the night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment