Friday, May 28, 2010

Wednesday, May 26/2010



Well, it is not raining today!! I was up early, dressed and headed to Walmart to get at least some of my running around done before my meeting with SGI to hand in all the bills John has amassed due to the accident. I stopped for coffee at Jan's then headed to SGI. The meeting went well and the only bill they wouldn"t cover was Jace's flight down to Phoenix to drive the motorhome back to Canada - A small price to pay if you ask me. I then had to hurry back to the bus and pick John up for his doctor's appt. We waited two hours for a 10 minute visit with the doctor, but he was pleased with the progress and we are to return in another month. John has a long plate along the side of his tibia and 13 screws holding the plate and the fractures together. He is still non weight bearing and there is still quite a bit of swelling BUT it is improving.

No comments:

Post a Comment