Saturday, May 8, 2010

Friday, May 7/2010

Today, John is scheduled for his surgery - one step closer to the end of this adventure. He went into surgery at 12:30 and was back in his room at 5:00. A bit longer than was expected but the external fixation is off and the internal fixation is done and he now has a brace on the leg. Still not able to weight bear for about 3 months but that is okay.
While I was at the hospital, Jace moved the motorhome to the campground thus freeing up Larry and Ariane's driveway for their RV. I didn't tell John about the need to move because I thought he didn't need the extra stress (with the impending surgery and now the need to move). I decided to put my "big girl" panties on and make the necessary decisions.
I returned to the bus around 10:30pm and Jace and Bri had just finished setting up the bus. Jace got a late call to go back to work early Saturday morning so had to move the bus tonight - not ideal but necessary. We had a quick pizza supper then the kids went home and Hogan and I went to bed. Another long day over and done --Thank you Lord. P.S. - I finally remembered to phone John's Mom and let her know that John had his surgery and all went well.

No comments:

Post a Comment