Saturday, May 8, 2010

Saturday, May 8/2010

Highway 16 West Campground was awesome with Jace when he brought the motorhome in last night. Jace explained the situation with John being in the hospital and the need for him to bring the bus in last night and they were kind enough to tell him that they had reserved a site for him and to just bring the bus in, park it and tell me not to worry about anything just come to the office in the morning. I am truly grateful for this and as soon as I get my arse into gear this morning I will hustle over there. Another headache averted!!
Before I left for the hospital, I received a call from my Sister. She had just received a call from her husband - he had some horrible pain and was on his way to the hospital. He drives for Sask. Transit Co. and is in Swift Current this morning. Jan is now headed to Swift to see what the heck is going on with him.
I stopped at the office and then headed to the hospital, picking John's mother up on the way so that she could have a visit with her one and only!! Maybe I will go to heaven after all!!
John looking better today although he still has a lot of discomfort. He will have that for several days to come although I was rather reluctant to tell him.
Heard from Jan while at the hospital, Ron has had a heart attack and is in ICU!! What is with these men we have married!!! Is being healthy too much to ask? The look on John's face when he heard the news was priceless - perhaps he is realizing his own mortality - and how quick it can rear its ugly head. Now, it is a wait and see game with Ron to see how he will manage.
John's Mom left after a quick visit and I went and did a bit of shopping. John said he was going to have a rest as he had to watch two hockey games tonight.
I picked Casey up on the way back to the hospital and the three of us watched the hockey games. Finally (thank the Lord) they were over and Case and I headed home.

No comments:

Post a Comment