Saturday, May 15, 2010

Monday, May 10/2010



Up early and headed into the hospital. If John is to be discharged, then I needed to speak to the physiotherapist to get all the do's and don'ts for John's leg. As it turned out, he was discharged so I made arrangements to pick Casey up so he could help me with the whole procedure and getting John into the motorhome might be a bit challenging considering he was weaker from this surgery as this was only post op day 3.
We eventually got John into the motorhome (he wasn't too happy with my driving ability but hey, I didn't make all the bumps and humps in the road and I am sure not responsible for the lousy railroad track crossing!!). Home at last!! Hogan happy to see John.
Ron was doing well enough after the stent that the doctors decided that he could be transferred out of ICU and up to the ward. That is certainly a good sign. Jan said he was in good spirits and said he felt great!! No further chest pain. I think both Jan's and my stress levels are decreasing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment