Saturday, May 15, 2010

Thursday May 13/2010


I have a dentist appointment this morning so I was eager to get it over with then had to stop at the pharmacy as John's medication was finally in (blood thinners for his decreased mobility and the swelling). John was up and about when I got home and has decided that he will drive the motorhome to Leoville himself. He wiggled himself behind the steering wheel and felt that there was plenty of leg room. Now that he is able to bend his knee a bit, he is able to get around a bit better.
We had to get a tire changed on the bus before heading out and John tended to that while I was at the dentist. We dumped (or should I say "I") the tanks and filled up on water then away we went. John driving the bus and me driving the tracker. Casey decided to stay home since he wasn't needed to drive and we left a message for Arnie that we were on our way North. Needless to say, he was a bit shocked at the news of John driving the bus but knew that if he got tired, all he had to do was pull over and stop for a while.
We arrived in Leoville and I could have kissed the ground. It felt like "home". One of our friends, Bayne, noticed the bus had arrived and came to say Hi. Arnie was not too long in arriving and we all sat around chatting and deciding what needed to be done the following day. I went to bed and the boys chatted for a while longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment