Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Tuesday, May 18/2010





Woke to glorious sunshine once again but Bayne tells me that it will be raining off and on for the next few days and maybe into the weekend. I must finish planting the garden if that is the case.
Today Arnie has to return to the city. His Mom has a few doctor's appointments over the next two days and they will return Thursday with Shelly in tow. Nice timing Shelly!!
Arnie, Bayne and I bucked all the wood that would be needed for the bonfire - these kids LOVE their fires!! There are LOTS of tall tales and bullshit spread around these fires. I love listening to them and the wild adventures of youth!! (I think John and I were there once!!!)
Once the wood was finished, I finished the garden so "let it rain".
Arnie and his Mom left for the city and John and I settled in for a quiet evening. (The first two pictures are Shelly's and my garden and the last two are Mom's garden.)

No comments:

Post a Comment