Saturday, May 15, 2010

Saturday, May 15/2010

Up early again this morning and Hogan outside to enjoy the yard. I heard someone talking to Hogan and looked out to see Morgan (Arnie's daughter). She decided to drive here after work last night instead of waiting for her brother to pick her up this morning. She is headed to the rally along with the others. She came in for a visit and then Nick (her brother) arrived and he too came for a quick visit before heading to the rally.
Quiet in the yard today and Hogan and I putted around, sat and chatted with Mom and watched Hogan and Morgan's cat get used to each other. Hogan is a big chicken and scared of the cat - I am embarrassed for him. I think they will eventually get used to each other and will soon co-exists with out too much drama.
It rained a bit today but the evening turned out to be quite pleasant. I sat outside and caught up on the blog. John stayed in the bus today "chillin".

No comments:

Post a Comment