Saturday, May 15, 2010

Wednesday, May 12/2010

Up early and off shopping. There are things that I need for the garden and some other stuff that is not so easily accessible in Leoville. Might just as well stop and coffee with Jan while I am out. John will be in bed for most of the morning as he had a lousy night again. Had some nerve pain last night - I think because of all the swelling so once that finally starts to go down, I am sure the pain will improve.
John's Mom came for a visit as she knew that we would be leaving tomorrow for Leoville so wanted to have a visit before we left. John slept through most of it!!
Larry and Ariane stopped by as well and stayed for a short visit and John slept through that as well!! Not very sociable!!! Good thing I have the gift of gab!!

No comments:

Post a Comment