Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Wednesday, May 19/2010

It was cloudy and overcast today and while that is great for the two gardens here in the yard, Bayne's Mom had yet to put her garden in and I told him that I would help if she didn't mind. I will head over there around nine and see what the scoop is. There is a thunderstorm heading this way and is supposed to last for a few days.
Bayne arrived and the garden is being tilled as we speak so off we went. Two down and one final garden to go. Good thing I like to get dirty!!
Back at the bus and the gardens are now all planted and waiting for the rains. Bring it on sucker!!
Bayne's Mom had to purchased a few cabbage and pepper plants yet but she can manage planting those on her own.
It is so windy today - if the rain comes, it could get nasty.
John dragging his tail again today, says he is "cold". Hope he isn't getting the flu - that can't be good. My niece's boys have been sick for a few days now with vomiting and diarrhea. That's all he needs!! He looks a bit pale - I wish he would start taking his vitamins again.

No comments:

Post a Comment