Saturday, May 8, 2010

Thursday, May 6/2010

Both John and I up early (much to John's horror!!) and at the hospital by 8AM. Time for his CT scan of that knee and impending surgery to have the knee fixed - finally! Long story short, surgery rescheduled for Friday but at least he has a bed and thanks to our dear friend Shelly, he has a private room. John owes you a big one Shells!!! This procedure took most of the day and I eventually was able to get back to the bus. I phoned Casey, asked if he had had supper yet and since he hadn't, I went and picked him up and we spent the evening together, eating supper and chatting. It was good.
Ariane mentioned that her and Larry needed to bring their RV home so I decided that I would move the motorhome to a campground. This would clear their driveway and I could hook up to water and sewer - killing two birds with one stone. I think more about this tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment