Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Monday, May 17/2010

Work day today. Mom is ready to plant her garden so that was done and I started on the one that Shelly and I are sharing. I was surprised at how quickly Mom's garden was done and that was a good thing because it was starting to get very hot out. It is such a different heat from Arizona. At least a person can still work in our sun shine. I am afraid that I would have had heat stroke in Arizona!!
Arnie and Bayne started cleaning up the backyard and before too long it was looking great. I think Shelly will be surprised as to how the yard has "cleaned up".
The boys hauled up the portable shower for all the dirty quadders, when they return from the trail, so there is no need for any unnecessary foot traffic in the house this year. With Arnie's Mom not feeling well, it was decided that everything that could be done outside will be. This will make it a whole lot easier and less stressful on Mom. It is a good idea.
We had almost finished the work for today and I looked over at the motorhome and what do my wondering eyes see??? Well, it is John and he is sitting in his recliner chair with a beer in his hand!!! What a little shit!!!
Another good days work in.

No comments:

Post a Comment