Saturday, May 15, 2010

Tuesday, May 11/2010

John had a horrible night - lots of pain so neither one of us slept well. Lots of frayed nerves needless to say and if he yells at the dog once more I may have to throttle both of them!!!
I called Jan, and Ron had a good night so she was quite pleased about that. She now has to join Ron in the "NO SMOKING" category. I went and had a quick coffee with her before she headed into the hospital then did a bit of shopping as I think we are headed to Leoville this weekend.
John up and about and still pretty sore and swollen so I kept him filled with pain killers as best I could.
Arnie and Shelly came for a quick visit and said that Thursday was the day we would be heading to Leoville. Arnie would drive the motorhome, Casey would drive the little tracker and I would drive Arnie's truck. One less headache to worry about. I will be thrilled when I finally arrive in Leoville and can sit and relax and all John has to do is sit and heal. What more could a girl ask for. I am looking forward to planting the garden and watching it grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment