Friday, May 28, 2010

Thursday May 27/2010

I was up early again today and off again to complete my list of things to do before John decides to head back to Leoville. John is still looking for another tracker and thinks he may have found one in Edmonton. I think I smell a trip to Edmonton coming up!!!
I had a quick coffee with Jan and was soon on my way - no rest for the wicked.
John finally got hold of the tracker dude in Edmonton and he is getting him some more pics and info on the truck.
I got a hold of Jace, he is home because of all the rain and seeding is at a stand still and will be for some time according to the weather forecast. Sounds like we all need to take swimming lessons by the sounds of the rainfall predictions!! I will go have coffee with him in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment