Sunday, April 2, 2017

Sunday, March 19/2017 - Saturday, March 25/2017

The very hot weather continued this week and we are really starting to hope for a reprieve.  By Wednesday, it is supposed to be easing up and for that I will be eternally grateful!!   I have dunked my head under the kitchen tap several times these past few weeks and that too is starting to get "old"!!
Spring arrived this week and that just makes me think about starting to pack up the trailer.  It won't be too long before we will be headed home so, perhaps I should be getting my lists started so that I can do a little each day and not have to worry about getting everything done in the last week!!
I saw Thelma the turkey this week.  I have not seen her for several days and of course it is a worry with all the coyotes and other predators around but she showed up in all her glory looking for food. There was plenty out there and she got her fill I am sure!!
Kay headed into the city this week and had breakfast with another one of her sisters (Zana).  Zana was here for a quick visit with her Dad and other sister Kim so that was nice for them to be able to visit.
Ray headed over to Parker, Az for a visit with some of his friends on Wednesday and he was gone for two days.   His garden is coming along nicely and growing by leaps and bounds.  The tomato plants are in bloom and all the seeds planted are up and flourishing.

Someones camper burning up on the road down from us

No comments:

Post a Comment